Follow me on Pinterest

A few weeks ago I discovered a wonderful site called 


Pinterest Logo

  
Since then I have officially become hooked!  I have found so many neat recipes, homemade household items, organizing ideas that I will eventually actually do and so many neat activity ideas for the kiddos.

Pinterest is basically a virtual pin board where you can find practically anything you are looking for, or you can save links back to something you found on the web.  So rather than save a link to your Favorites list, you save a picture on your pin board which has the link embedded.  Let's be honest, who ever goes back to their loooong list of Favorite links to find something?  I usually end up just searching the web for it again or forgetting it.

You have to have an invite to join the site (it's free).  If you want an invite send me your email address either here or via Hotmail (spend365withme@hotmail.com).

I have also started a page on Facebook.  Just trying to figure out how to link it to the site since this blogging world is all new to me. :)  I put a badge on this site that will hopefully link you to it.  You can message your email address there also. 

If you are already a member, click on this link to Follow Me. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts