2012 Pantry/Freezer Challenge

I am trying my best to complete this month's pantry/freezer challenge.  The idea is that you cook all your meals for the month from what you already have in your pantry and freezer.  The only things you buy are perishables like milk, eggs, cheese, fresh produce as needed.

To get the month planned out I have begun a long overdue inventory of what I have so I can get my meals planned out.  Everyday I will post what we are having for breakfast, lunch and dinner and note whenever there is something I will need to buy to complete that meal.

I will also keep track of what little I do spend to see how low I can go for the whole month.

There are a few bloggers who are also doing this and I will share their links as I come across them.  To start, here is Good Cheap Eats who inspired me to do this in the first place!

Comments

Popular Posts